Jeroen Smits is Professor of Economic and Human Development at Radboud University in The Netherlands.
Major research interests
- Economic and human development
- Climate change resilience
- Educational participation
- Child mortality
- Gender issues
- Ethnic conflict
- Database building
- Index construction
Broad social scientist specialized in cross-national multilevel research, data enrichment and development of knowledge instruments..
- International Wealth Index (IWI)
- Human Development Index (SHDI)
- Gender Development Index (SGDI)
- GDL Climate Vulnerability Index (GVI)
- 100+ other indices